For the safety of our customers and driving instructors and to reduce the spread of coronavirus, we have the following guidelines in place.
Payments can be made in cash , however please have the correct payment as change cannot be given as we’re trying to limit the contact as much as possible. Payment can also be made via bank transfer or card payment in the vehicle.
(Please note, not all instructors will have a card payment facility)
* On the day your driving instructor will meet you at your pick up location and any initial discussions will take place outside of the vehicle. This will give your driving instructor the chance to check your licence and also ask questions to make sure you are not showing any symptoms of coronavirus or been in contact with anyone who has.
(Please do inform us prior to arrival should you be feeling unwell and showing the following symptoms;
* a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
* a new, continuous cough
* a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste –
* We would ask that all pupils please wash their hands prior to their driving lesson commencing and hand sanitiser will also be provided when you enter the vehicle. It’s advised that you also wash your hands at the end of your driving lesson.
* A face mask or covering must be worn throughout the lesson and your driving instructor will also do the same. No driving lessons can be conducted without this. Please note we are unable to provide face masks or coverings, so please bring your own.
* Tuition vehicles will be disinfected/ cleaned between every lesson, including all hand controls and touch points.
* To allow ventilation, windows will be left open where possible during the lesson.
We hope you understand these are difficult times for us all but these are just small steps we can take to ensure the safety of our customers and driving instructors.
Please us know if you have any questions.
Mutual Driving School Ltd.