Pass Plus Driving Scheme
This scheme has been developed by the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency for candidates that have already successfully passed their driving test. You can enrol on our pass plus scheme, which will enable you to save money on your car insurance. A recent saving by one of our candidates was £510, and in some cases it can be more. We will provide all candidates with a list of insurance companies participating in this scheme.
The Pass Plus Scheme includes 6 one-hour modules covering driving:
- on motorways
- in towns
- in all weather conditions
- for rural roads
- on dual carriageways
- at night
Why complete your Pass Plus Driving Course with Mutual Driving School?
- Learn to Drive in a Brand New Ford Fiesta with Sat Nav Fitted
- Pass Plus Driving Lessons Taught by Experienced, Professional and Fully Qualified Instructors
- Flexible Driving Lesson Times
- Courses are available for just £180 for 6 hours, any subsequent lessons are £30.00 per hour
- Male and Female Instructors Available
We’ll look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your Pass Plus Course as soon as possible! To get started, give us a call on 020 8880 7548 or use the contact us tab below.
Upon completing the course, your instructor will sign off your training form and send it to the DVSA, who will then send you a Pass Plus certificate.
Remember: The saving that you make on your car insurance could easily outweigh the cost of the course!
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact us by leaving your contact information or telephone us on 020 880 7548 and we can enrol you on the next available course.